New Hampshire Campaign, Party, & PAC Filing FAQ and Resources

Applies To: New Hampshire

Below are links to resources to help you file your NH PAC and New Hampshire campaign finance reports.


Elections Site

Supported Reports

NH – IE (Independent Expenditure Report)
NH – LCR (Late Contribution Report)
NH – R and E (Receipts and Expenditures)