WinRed integrates directly with ISP! You can set it up to have the information from your WinRed account transfer directly into your ISP account.
3. Scroll down until you find "WinRed" and click on it to install it.
4. Email WinRed to let them know that you want to turn on the integration with ISPolitical. Make sure to include your short account name (the one that appears in the top left of your screen next to the text ISP:).
From there, here is how you can convert those contributions to a conduit check:
1. On the Deposit screen, you’ll see a list of transactions ready to be deposited. If any of the contributions are part of the WinRed conduit contributions, then click the Record WinRed Conduit Check button at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the window that appears, you’ll have the option of setting the Check Date, Check Amount, Election, and Budget Category.
3. Once you’ve added the applicable details, click the Add button.
4. This will direct you to the Edit Transaction screen where you’ll need to complete the main transaction details. You’ll notice, however, that most of the main details are filled in, and the transactions you selected from the Deposit screen are showing as Splits. The Tag "Conduit - Conduit Check" will be selected as well.
5. After entering in all the details, choose either Save or Save & New at the bottom to finalize the WinRed conduit check.
At this point you can go back to RECORD DEPOSIT and create a deposit that includes the WinRed conduit check (recommended), or place it directly in the financial account.