Generating and filing CA compliance reports can be a tough road to navigate. Below are links to both internal help files and external resources to help you along the way.
These are links to help files we've created that are common questions or situations you may encounter:
- How Do I Find Out My State's Filing Dates?
- How Do I Get and Use CA Print
- How Do I Use CALoad for My E-Filing?
- Reporting Rules for Joint FEC/CA Filings
- Why Are There Errors in My CA Confirmation Email that Aren't In ISP?
- Set-Up For Local CA E-Filers
- CA Signer ID Usage Explained
- CA Aggregate Rules in ISP
- CA LLC Reporting Requirements
- Best Practices for CA Warnings & Errors
Here are links to outside sources that may be useful:
Form Specific Information
- Why Are Lines 20 & 21 Showing as $0.00 On My 460 Report?
- How To Populate Specific Info On The CA 460 Cover Page
- Data Entry for the Checkboxes on Sch D
- Filing a 497
- Amending a 497
- ActBlue Transactions as the Intermediary on 497 Reports
CA Form 410 (Statement of Organization)
CA Form 460 (Recipient Committee Campaign Statement)
CA Form 461 (Major Donor and Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Statement)
CA Form 461 - Non-Committee
CA Form 461 - Reverse
CA Form 462 (Verification of Independent Expenditures)
CA Form 496 (Late Independent Expenditure Report)
CA Form 497 (Late Contribution Report)
CA Form 497 - Non-Committee
CA Form 497 - Reverse