Washington Campaign, Party, & PAC Filing FAQ and Resources
Below are links to FAQs and resources to help you file your Washington reports.
- When Are the Washington Filing Deadlines?
- Tokens, Passwords, and Filing Washington State (PDC) Reports
- How Do I Create a Compliant WA Surplus Account?
- How Do I Set up Seattle Efiling?
- What Is the WA Auction Report?
- About the WA C3 Report
- About the WA Form C3 – Non-Candidate Report
- About the WA C4 Report
- About the WA Form C4 – Ballot Measure Report
- About the WA Form C4 – Non-Candidate
- New Washington Filing System
- What Is the WA PDC Last Minute Contributions Report?
- WA Form C3 (Cash Receipts, Monetary Contributions
- WA Form C3 Non-Candidate
- WA Form C4 (Campaign Summary Report)
- WA Form C4 Non-Candidate
Form Specific Information
- Why Are My Accrued Expenses Itemizing Incorrectly on the WA C4?
- Form C4 & Accrued Expense Payments
- Voucher Contributions on the WA Form C3
- WA Form C3 Auction Report
- Debts Becoming Loans on the C4