California Campaign, Party, & PAC Filing FAQ and Resources

Applies To: California

Generating and filing CA compliance reports can be a tough road to navigate. Below are links to both internal help files and external resources to help you along the way.


These are links to help files we’ve created that are common questions or situations you may encounter:

Supported Reports

  • CA Form 410 (Statement of Organization)
  • CA Form 460 (Recipient Committee Campaign Statement)
  • CA Form 461 (Major Donor and Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Statement)
  • CA Form 461 – Non-Committee
  • CA Form 461 – Reverse
  • CA Form 462 (Verification of Independent Expenditures)
  • CA Form 496 (Late Independent Expenditure Report)
  • CA Form 497 (Late Contribution Report)
  • CA Form 497 – Non-Committee
  • CA Form 497 – Reverse
  • CA Form 501 (Candidate Intention Statement)

Form Specific Information

External Resources