Generating and filing CA compliance reports can be a tough road to navigate. Below are links to both internal help files and external resources to help you along the way.
These are links to help files we’ve created that are common questions or situations you may encounter:
- When Are the California Filing Deadlines?
- Best Practices for CA Warnings & Errors
- Reporting Rules for Joint FEC/CA Filings
- What Are CA Local Filers and Signers?
- What Are Aggregates by Relationships on CA Report?
- What Are CA LLC/LLP Reporting Requirements?
- How Do I Report Contributions Made to Committees Without ID Numbers?
- Can I File As a Local CA Filer with ECampaign (SouthTech Hosting)?
- About the CA Form 410
- What Is the CA 460 Report & How Do I Prepare and File It?
- About the CA Form 461
- About the CA Form 461 – Non-committee Report
- About the CA Form 461-Reverse Report
- About the CA Form 462 Report
- How to File a CA Form 496
- About the CA Form 497 Report
- About the CA Form 497 — Reverse
- About the CA Form 501 Report
- CA Form 410 (Statement of Organization)
- CA Form 460 (Recipient Committee Campaign Statement)
- CA Form 461 (Major Donor and Independent Expenditure Committee Campaign Statement)
- CA Form 461 – Non-Committee
- CA Form 461 – Reverse
- CA Form 462 (Verification of Independent Expenditures)
- CA Form 496 (Late Independent Expenditure Report)
- CA Form 497 (Late Contribution Report)
- CA Form 497 – Non-Committee
- CA Form 497 – Reverse
- CA Form 501 (Candidate Intention Statement)
Form Specific Information
- Form 460: Why Are Lines 20 & 21 Showing as $0.00 On My 460 Report?
- Form 460: How Do I Populate Specific Info on the CA 460 (Line-by-Line)?
- Form 461: What Is the Data Entry for the Checkboxes on Sch D?
- Form 497: How Do I File a 497?
- Form 497: How Do I Amend a 497?
- Form 497: How Do I Get ActBlue Transactions as the Intermediary on 497 Reports?