About Consultant Tools in ISP
Some ISP users are considered Consultants. This means they work across multiple accounts they have access to.
If you are a Consultant, at the bottom right of each screen is a dropup menu labeled Consultant Tools. Clicking this opens up a list of various pages you can access. Each page will allow you to perform various tasks, some in bulk across your accounts.
- What Is ai@ISP in Consultant Tools?
- What is Data Flow and How Do I Use it?
- What Is the File Compliance Reports Page in Consultant Tools?
- What Is the Filing Deadlines Calendar in Consultant Tools?
- What Are Key Stats in Consultant Tools?
- What Is Cross-Account Check Printing in Consulting Tools?
- What Is the My Firm Page in Consultant Tools?
- What Is the Firm Details Page in Consultant Tools?