Illinois Campaign, Party, & PAC Filing FAQ and Resources

Applies To: Illinois

Below are links to resources to help you file your Illinois reports.


Supported Reports

  • IL Form D-2 (Report of Campaign Contributions and Expenditures)
  • IL Schedule A-1 (Report of Campaign Contributions of $1000 or More)
  • IL Schedule B-1 (Report of Independent Expenditures of $1000 or More)

External Resources

Elections Site
Filing Calendar
Filing Guide