If you have a large amount of small transactions that would not be itemized regardless, you can create an Anonymous transaction in the sum total of all the transactions instead of having to create a new record for each transaction.
Generally speaking, the only current Anonymous transactions supported are Monetary Contribution and Expense.
On compliance reports, our system is built to ensure they are attributed to the Other Entity record called Anonymous and remain unitemized.
How do I Add an Anonymous Transaction
When you have added Anonymous and/or you are ready to add the transaction, click on Anonymous. You’ll be directed to a page where you can add the transaction. Click the add plus sign in the right hand corner of the Transactions Section and add the details of your transaction.
Please be aware that not all agencies support Anonymous transactions on compliance reports. Below is a list of states that support or don’t support Anonymous transactions.
Supported: AL, AZ, CA, FEC, IN, IRS, KS, ME, NH, WA, WY
– Anonymous Contributions Prohibited by State: CT, GA, IL, MI, NC, OR, PA, TX, VA, WV
– Report Itemizes All Contributions: FL, MT, OH, VT
– Has Specific Rules Regarding Anonymous Contributions: CO, IA, LA, MN, MO, NJ, NM, NY, WI
Supported: AL, CO, FEC, GA, IA, IL, IN, IRS, KS, MO, MS, PA, TX
– Report Itemizes All Expenses: CT, FL, LA, ME, MT, NH, NJ, OH, OR, VA, VT, WV
– Not Currently Supported: AZ, CA, MN, NM, NY, WY