What do I Need to File an Amended Form 1?

Applies To: Federal Election Commission

When filing an amendment you need to have the original Filing ID, this is how you find that:

1. Navigate to the FEC website and fill in your Committee Name or ID and click Enter
2. Once you are on your Committee Page on the left hand side of the screen select Filings
3. On the Filings page scroll down to Statements Of Organization

This will show you the Original FEC Filing ID you will need to enter into ISP when filing your Amendment