What Are Calendar Feeds?
Many of us use calendars found in our email accounts, such as Gmail or Outlook. In ISP you can connect filing deadlines, various kinds of reminders, and birthdays found in ISP to your calendar. Take the following steps to make that happen.
1. Go to the Tools tab, then to Calendar Feeds
2. At the bottom of the screen, click the Add Calendar Feed and select the feed
3. Use the link provided to add the data manually to your calendar.
Please note you can turn on and off the feed at your convenience.
To add feeds to a Gmail calendar:
1. First, while viewing your Inbox, use the Google Apps menu in the top right corner and select Calendar
2. Next, when the calendar loads, you should see an Other Calendars option on the left hand side and a plus symbol (+) to the right of it.
3. Click the plus symbol and select From URL
4. Paste the link provided above for the feed you want to add to your Gmail calendar
5. Click the Add Calendar button
To add feeds to the Outlook calendar:
1. Locate the My Settings option, then select Calendar from the menu on the left
2. Copy your calendar feed URL. On the Outlook navigation bar, click the App Launcher (a square made up of tiny white squares) and click Calendar
3. Under the Outlook Calendar navigation bar, click the “New” drop down arrow and click Add Calendar
4. Click From Internet and in the Link to the calendar box, paste the calendar feed URL
5. In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the calendar
6. Click Save
To add feeds to the Apple calendar:
1. Click Settings located on the left side navigation menu
2. Click the Calendar option located in the left side sub-navigation menu
3. Copy your calendar feed URL
4. In your Apple Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription
5. Paste the calendar feed URL and click Subscribe
6. Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar
7. Choose a location and click OK