Below are links to resources to help you file your Mississippi reports.
- When Are the Mississippi Deadlines?
- About the MS Report of Receipts and Disbursements
- About the MS 48 Hour Report of Reportable Contributions
MS Report of Receipts and Disbursements
Important Information Regarding Future Filing
As of 07-18-2023, Mississippi’s online campaign finance filing system for filing e-files have been disabled; with no time-table of its return. As of now, Mississippi is requiring only paper versions of your report, including PDFs. You can submit your report 1 of 4 ways.
- Email: CampaignFinance@sos.ms.gov or Shelby.Scoggins@sos.ms.gov
- In Person: 401 Mississippi Street, Jackson, MS 39201 or 1141 Bayview Avenue, Suite 120, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Mail: P.O. Box 136, Jackson, MS 39205-0136 (Please note that mailed-in reports must actually be received by the required date and the postmarked date will not be considered.)
- Fax: (601) 576-2545
Paper Versions or PDFs only; they are not accepting the e-file associated with the paper or pdf filing.