How do I Report Indiana Transfers-In?

Applies To: Indiana

On Schedule A-4 (Contributions by Political Action Committees) and Schedule A-5 (Contributions by Other Organizations) on the CFA-4, the instructions state that Transfers-In, regardless of amount, must be itemized.

To ensure these types of transactions are properly reported, add Tag: Transfer to the Whole (parent) transaction. 

The report will pull Transfers-In from PACs to A-4, and all other Organizations to A-5. You do no have to do any further data entry.