How Are Refunded Contributions Reported on the C4 Report?

Applies To: Washington

If you have refunded contributions in your database, these will pull to Schedule C on the WA C4 report. They will show in three different places on the report:

  1. Schedule A3 as an Expense
  2. Schedule C2 as a Reversed Expense
  3. Schedule C1 as a Reversed Contribution