Financial Report Recipe: Exclude Refunds
There may be scenarios where you want to pull a financial report that does not include refunded donors.
- Navigate to Reports and select Financial.
- In the Report dropdown menu, select Transactions.
- Enter in the appropriate date range, and then include Monetary Contribution and Refunded Contribution in the Transaction Type window.
- In the Columns window, add a column for Net Worth Impact.
- Finally, in the Aggregate Option dropdown menu, select Aggregate by Entity, and generate.
The Net Worth Impact column will give you a column with the net donation amount minus the refund amount. Any zeros in this column can be deleted.