Filing a $100+ Contribution (CA Filers)

Applies To: California

If you’re filing in CA and a $100+ contribution is made to a committee that does not have a FPPC ID number, this is what you need to do to properly report that. 

1) Navigate to the payee/committee record.

2) Create a relationship for the treasurer of said committee by clicking the green triangle under the “Relationship” box. Enter the name of the Treasurer in the “Affiliated” field and select “Treasurer” in the “Type” field:

After that is complete, the treasurer info will pull to the report in place of a committee ID.