Can I File a Report if I Don’t Have a FPPC ID Yet?

Applies To: California

Sometimes you may be ready to file your local CA report but have yet to receive your FPPC ID. In this case, we recommend the following.

First, contact your local agency to determine if you can file with a paper report. They will have guidance on what they can and can not accept as far as filing a report without a FPPC ID.

We also suggest emailing and/or calling to determine the status of the FPPC ID and when that process will be complete. You can use the following contact information:

Phone: 916-653-6224