About the NH – R and E

Applies To: New Hampshire

The NH R and E report lists receipts and expenditures to be reported to the Secretary of State. All contributions and expenditures over $50 will need to be itemized.

Contributions that have exceeded the $200 aggregation threshold will also need to report the following contributor information:

  • Occupation
  • Job title
  • Name of employer
  • Location of the place of business

To file your report, you must download the eFiling from ISP and then upload it to the New Hampshire Campaign Finance System. If you open the downloaded eFile you might receive a warning message. Don’t worry about it – the file is totally safe.