Occasionally when using one of our tools, you’ll get a PDI login page rather than the tool.
The solution: Allow 3rd party cookies.
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history”.
4. Make sure “Accept third party cookies is set to “Always”.
1. At the top right, click More (the three little dots) and then Settings.
2. At the very bottom of the settings page that appears, click Advanced.
3. Under the “Privacy and security,” section, click Content settings.
4. Click Cookies.
5. Make sure the “Block third-party cookies toggle slider is grayed out (should be gray and the “toggle” will appear on the left side of the slider).
In Internet Explorer:
1. Tools Menu > Internet Options.
2. On the “Privacy” tab, click “Advanced”.
3. Ensure “Third-Party Cookies” has “Always” selected.