With the Dropbox integration, you can house documents within records, transactions, and other various parts of ISP. This will allow you to, for example, track records or donors or potential communications you may receive.
Fortunately, the set up for the Dropbox integration is easy. Take the following steps:
1. First, go to the System tab, then to Integrations
2. On the Manage Integrations screen, at the bottom, locate and click the Add Integration button
3. A small window will appear and from the Integration menu, select Dropbox, then click Add Integration
4. A browser window should appear asking you to give ISP permission. You may need to sign in to Dropbox first
5. Click on “Allow” and you will be taken back to ISPolitical
Once the integration is set up, the system will automatically create a Dropbox organization record in the account with the Dropbox’s details.
After you receive the message stating the integration was added successfully, you’ll see the Dropbox icon within records, when adding transactions to a record, and also as a general folder on the Dashboard.
Clicking on the Dropbox icon will open another small window off to the top right corner.
From here you can click the + symbol and add a file to the Dropbox folder. If the folder already includes documents, you’ll see them listed so you don’t duplicate files or if you need to remove a file.