The NationBuilder integration allows you to import donation data entered on your NationBuilder site into ISPolitical. The integration is very quick to set up, but can be a little confusing. Here are a few steps to follow to make it as easy as possible.
1. In ISPolitical, go to Settings (GEAR ICON) in the top menu bar and click on Integrations.
2. In the window that appears requesting Slug information, enter your NationBuilder account name. You can find this by going to your NationBuilder site and looking at the website name.
For example: If your NationBuilder website was johnson.nation.builder.com, you would enter “Johnson” as the Slug.
3. After you’ve added the Slug, click Add Integration.
4. You will be automatically redirected to the NationBuilder site for verification and approvals on their end.
After data has been transferred to ISP, you can find it in the Imports section of your Dashboard. For more information on imports from the Dashboard, click here.
Please note the following:
- NationBuilder integration supports In-Kinds. The transaction must have a tracking code in NationBuilder of “IN-KIND” or “INKIND” to be distinguished from regular contributions.
- The integration covers a 3 day window. Any transactions prior to that will need to be added to ISP manually.
If you have any questions during this process, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.