The NationBuilder integration allows you to import donation data entered on your NationBuilder site into ISPolitical. The integration is very quick to set up, but can be a little confusing. Here are a few steps to follow to make it as easy as possible.
1. In ISPolitical, go to Settings (GEAR ICON) in the top menu bar and click on Users/Integrations.
2. At the bottom of the screen, click the button “Add Integration”.
3. In the window that appears, choose NationBuilder as the Integration.
4. In the field that appears for “Slug”, enter your NationBuilder account name. You can find this by going to your NationBuilder site and looking at the website name.
For example: If your NationBuilder website was johnson.nation.builder.com, you would enter “Johnson”.
5. Click Add Integration.
6. You will be automatically redirected to the NationBuilder site for verification and approvals on their end.
Please note the following:
- NationBuilder integration now supports In-Kinds! The transaction must have a tracking code in NationBuilder of “IN-KIND” or “INKIND” to be distinguished from regular contributions.
- The integration covers a 3 day window. Any transactions prior to that will need to be added to ISP manually.
If you have any questions during this process, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.