Setting up Kindful integration is simple in ISPolitical, but there are some important points to remember in order to ensure contributions are synced in ISPolitical correctly!
1. Login to your account.
2. Navigate to GEAR ICON > USERS.
3. Click the button at the bottom called “+ Add Integration”.
4. Select the Integration option “Kindful” and click “ADD INTEGRATION”.
5. Wait a moment, as you will be sent over to Kindful’s site and prompted to login.
6. After a successful login, you’ll be sent back to the ISP user page and Kindful will be added as an integration.
In Kindful, when you set up a fund there is a specific format you will need to use to make sure the data can be mapped correctly in ISPolitical.
If this format isn’t followed the data will not sync:
Fund Name = Filer: ElectionName
Fund Name = Zach Morris for Prez: G-2020
Fund Name = ZachPAC: Non-Election
Fund Name = MorrisCares PAC: O-1950