When you use eFundraising Connections, you're able to collect donations and track donor contact data. There are no start up or monthly subscription fees to use the program, and it easily integrates with ISP. Below are the steps to take both in ISP and in your eFundraising account to create the integration between the two systems.
First, in ISP....
1. Under the System tab, select Integrations
2. Scroll down to the Available section and locate eFundraising Connections
3. Simply click on it to add it to the Installed section
At this point, in your eFundraising account...
1. Navigate to the Integrations section
2. Check the box next to ISPolitical, and enter the Account Name. Make sure to use your short account name (the one that appears in the top left of your screen next to the text ISP:).
Please note the account is the schema name, or the name that appears in the upper left corner in your ISP database.
If you encounter any trouble with this portion of the set up, please contact the support team at eFundraising Connections.
Once the integration is set up, the system will automatically create an eFundraising Connections organization record in the account with the eFundraising Connection's details.
When data is passed to ISP, it will appear in the Pending Imports section of your Dashboard. Click here for information on what steps to take with pending imports of data received from this integration.