We’ve made Loan Repayments and Debt Forgiveness quick and easy to enter! You’ll find those steps below.
1. Navigate to the loan (ACCOUNTING > BALANCES is probably the quickest way).
2. To the right of the loan transaction will be the three little dots (the hotdog menu).
3. Click the hotdog menu and select “Add Repayment”.
4. Fill out the details for the repayment and save.
To enter the forgiveness on part (or all) of an outstanding loan (or payment by a Third Party):
1. Navigate to the loan (again, ACCOUNTING > BALANCES is probably the quickest way).
2. Click on the hotdog menu.
3. Click on “Add Balance Reduction”.
4. Enter the details.
5. Make sure to select from the “Tags” drop down menu “Forgiven” if the debt has been forgiven, or “Third Party Repayment” if another individual repaid the loan on behave of the committee and save.