About the FEC Form 6 Report
The FEC Form 6 Report is used for a 48-Hour Notice of Contributions and Loans Received to disclose the receipt of contributions of $1,000 or more within 20 days before an election. Form 6 is intended for Principal Campaign Committees that meet the mentioned threshold.
When filing this report, the following transaction types are supported if a contribution exceeds $1,000.
- Monetary and in-kind Contributions
- Loans that are not bank loans
- Personal loans, endorsements of bank loans
- Advances made by the candidate
- Candidate’s personal credit cards
The 48-Hour Notice requirement does not apply to contributions previously disclosed on reports.